Sunday 1 March 2009

Unidentified Flying...Smoke?

A very strange thing happened today. I went outside to shoot some shots for my After Effects training and suddenly, when walking along a very inconspicuous bush, two very conspicuous smoky projectiles flew out of it and started to make their way towards the skies. Fortunately, me - beeing an exceptional cameraman - I was able to start my Sony DSR-PD170 and record them right before they disappeared in a flash of light.
Since then I have a strange feeling. As if someone or something was watching me...



Fortunately, I'm just pulling your leg. I don't have Sony DSR-PD170. And there are no UFOs. Just After Effects.

After Effects...closest thing to magic you can get. (...wow, I have to create some fancy swooshing video with this slogan).

- Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment