Monday 30 March 2009

Working on Threads of Destiny

I am proud to announce that I've become a part of the Threads of Destiny postproduction team as a 2D compositor. This independent movie from Sweden is currently one of the most anticipated Star Wars fanfilms in production.

I myself was a fan of this project since 2006, so having a chance to participate is like a dream come true for me. And it definitely is a great challenge and test of my VFX skill also. I'm sure I'll learn a lot.

The story:
"100 years after "Return of the Jedi" the Jedi order and the Republic are once again active. The planet Coreign produces a special ore that can power an entire city. But the Skenvi empire is interested in its potential for supreme spaceship armor." (From threadsofdestiny.net)


Star Wars: Threads of Destiny trailer.

Watch the trailers on the homepage, read the info there and stay tuned for more.

- Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment